July 29th, 2016
Are you a Saint or a Sinner?
I always thoughts the idea of the Seven Deadly Sins was so interesting and now I found a book tag for it. Once again I found it on Crazy for YA and I am ready to get this going, please answer these if you want! Let us begin!
1) GREED: What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book? I found all of my Series of Unfortunate Event novels at thrift stores for like 3 or 4 USD each so yeah and the my most expensive is actually a box set I got for Christmas a very years back and it’s the Special Edition Harry Potter Paperback Box Set. It was about 100 USD I think, it may be down a bit more since then, but it is my most prized possession when it comes to books.
2) WRATH: Which author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I feel like most people would say John Green and as much as I agree, I have to say Cassandra Clare. Cassie has this way of making me fall in love with these characters and I love her for that, then she just rips my heart out in the next chapter. Whether it is with character death or my ship breaking up…PAGE 511, it HURTS. Yet, she is still a favourite of mine and I would read anything she wrote to be honest.
3) GLUTTONY: Which book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?
There are many, let me tell you… I have re-read so many books and it’s kind of bad because all I do is buy books and then not read them. Yet I am going with Twilight. I could probably re-read that entire series in a day. I read Eclipse at least twelve times…whoops. Sorry not sorry, mate.
4) SLOTH: Which book have you neglected to read due to laziness?
LOOKING FOR ALASKA by John Green! Oh my goodness. I have had this book forever and everytime I go to choose a book to read, I always look at it, but grab something else. I started it and never finished it and now people are telling me how good it is, but I cannot get myself to read it…ugh!
5) PRIDE: What book do you talk most about to sound like an intellectual reader?
Probably the Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald…I don’t know why though. I read it in Junior Year of High School and I guess since it is a bit of a classic…wait, no. It is Definitely Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkein. ONLY because I love to correct the people who have only seen the movies. Oh, you know you do it too! Don’t lie, no, stop it, you know you’re lying…accept it.
6) LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in a character?
Definitely darkness. I know that sounds sort of creepy and I should be concerned, but don’t worry. I like when guys have a darkness in them and they acknowledge it. It can be a physical evilness or just a tortured soul. I love seeing how they deal with it and when they overcome it. Yet, it is also very interesting and consuming when they embrace it. Wow, I really sound like a psychopath…whoops. I chose Jonathan Morgenstern from The Mortal Instruments. Especially in book 6…woah.
7) ENVY: What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Right now I really want to read the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I own Cinder, but really want to get the rest of them! Plus, the covers are gorgeous!