December 6, 2015
Hello Hello Hello!
Even though it is only the sixth of December I am so excited for Christmas! It’s kind of ridiculous to be quite honest. I have been watching festive movies and blasting Christmas music. So since I am in such a spirited mood I thought I would do “The Christmas Tag”. I am not sure where this originally came from. If you know the original owner feel free to give them credit, but I just googled these questions. So let us delve into the world of tinsel and fairy lights!
1) What is your favorite Christmas film?
By far it is the Santa Clause 2! The first one was really good, but I love this one more! The third is okay.
2) Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes when I was younger and lived in Washington.
3) Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my family. We don’t tend to travel on holidays.
4) What is your favorite Christmas song?
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Michael Bublé
5) Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope. What’s point of Christmas morning if you open them then?
6) Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph! I got that memorized!
7) What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Watching movies on Christmas Eve and eating a lot of junk food.
8) Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
9) What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
10) Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I love giving gifts. I am that person that will try to give you your gift before Christmas.
11) What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I got a record player last year and it was pretty special.
12) What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Rockefeller Center in New York, New York.
13) Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I fail miserably. I tend to give up and just stick a bow on it.
14) Most memorable Holiday moment?
Waking up at the earliest of hours because it was snowing outside.
15) What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Probably just growing up. I never had the shock moment.
16) Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I make them, but do not stick to them!
17) What makes the holidays special for you?
Being around warm scents, good food, and my family.
I hope you all have a very magical holiday season no matter what you celebrate!