Hello Hello Hello!
So since I am an absolute book lover I thought I would do a tag!
This is the Ultimate Book Tag which I found from Books with Bite so check them out!
If anyone wants to answer these feel free! Just comment and let me know if you did!
Alright let’s get into it!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Yes. I actually get car sick doing pretty much anything. I tend to sleep a lot. Although I can read on boats and planes, go figure!
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I would have to say Cassandra Clare only because she switches point-of-view so much, but still manages to keep the story cohesive and doesn’t confuse the reader!
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter of course! I do enjoy Twilight, but you can’t beat HP! My 3 points would be: 1) The wizarding world itself 2) It is a culture that you can just be absorbed into 3) Draco Malfoy
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what’s in it (besides books…?)
I do. I find that backpacks are a lot easier. I am a dance teacher so I am always carrying my laptop for class along with my wallet, keys, planner, notebook, pens, and my cell phone. Currently I am carrying the perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
5. Do you smell your books?
6.Books with or without little illustrations?
I actually like when the chapters have small illustrations on the first page.
7. What book did you love while reading, but discovered later is wasn’t quality writing?
That’s a tough one because I don’t know if I had read anything like that. Maybe Evermore by Alyson Noel. I found the first book okay and the rest of the series really good, but after rereading it, it wasn’t up to par with the rest of my books in my library.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please Share!
I don’t know if I do. The only thing I can really remember is that I started reading at a very young age and every time someone in my class would have to read out loud I would get so annoyed if they would get something wrong. I still remember when a kid was messing up in my first grade class and I ended up reading over him quietly and I got in trouble.
Other than that I don’t really have any stories…tell me yours!
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Looking for Alaska by John Green
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Definitely my leather bound Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future being an author?
Yes I am currently writing a book and I really love it actually. I do see myself as an author and I hope to achieve that in the near future.
12. When did you get into reading?
I started reading when I was two years old according to my mom and because of that I became obsessed.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
It is a toss up between Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll and Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, ooh or Romeo and Juliet, is that considered a book?
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
It was my favorite, but it wasn’t my best. I excelled in science, but science was actually my least favorite subject. Ha, go figure.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I would thank them and either keep it just to fill my bookcase or give it to someone else.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I don’t know of any really, but a series that I think doesn’t get enough credit is the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I stumble over my words a lot! Which makes editing a nightmare and I tend to loose my enthusiasm very quickly because I am getting frustrated
18. What is your favorite word?
It is Saoirse (SEER-sha) . It is an Irish word that means “being who you are”. It also a common Irish first name.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I would say that I am in between a nerd and a dork. It always depends on the day and my mood.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Definitely vampires. The history of vampires goes back so far and you can always learn so much. I love learning about the myths and legends of vampires in other cultures. Also since I grew up near a lot of Indian tribes I have learned so much, not to sound like a Twilight Enthusiast.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels. Only because I feel I wouldn’t be able to trust a shapeshifter. If an angel came to me, in most situations they would appear in their true form.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves which is kinda of strange since I chose Angels over Shapeshifters. Again, like vampires, the history and legends of werewolves are amazing. To a history buff, it’s like crack.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Uh, I thought I already made this clear, VAMPIRES.
24. Love triangle or forbidden love?
As much as I love my love triangles they do tend to get predictable after a while. So I am going to have to go with forbidden love only because Romeo and Juliet is one of my favorite stories.
25. Finally: Full on romance books or action-packed and a few love scenes mixed in?
Action-packed 100 percent! I am not one for reading gushy scenes throughout the entire book. So Mortal Instruments, Hunger Games, and the Hobbit I will read any day over a Fabio novella.
So I want you to answer these questions and let me know by posting a comment!