January 16, 2015
Hello Hello Hello!
So I was nominated by Eithne Moon to answer the questions from the Liebster Award! The rules are as followed:
(1) Link the person you have nominated
(2) Answer the questions given by the nominator
(3) Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers!
(4) Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
(5) Let the bloggers you have nominated know via their blogs/ social media
I thought this would be fun and it lets smaller bloggers get out there!
So here are my answers!
(1) If you could talk for one day with a famous person, dead or alive, who would you choose?
I would choose John Green because not only do I love his books, but I have been watching him for a long time on YouTube and find his insight on life very enlightening. Also I would love some writing advice as well!
(2) Do you have a book that you read every time you feel down? If yes, which one?
Yes! Turns out that when I am sad I always reach for “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse”. It is my favorite out of the series and I just love Edward and Bella’s relationship in it and I smile every time.
(3) Choose your superpower.
Invincibility. Why? Because I suffer with anxiety and that would probably destroy it at it’s source.
(4) Think of a book you really enjoyed: you can choose a character as your friend, which one and why?
James Carstairs, or Jem from “The Infernal Devices” by Cassandra Clare. I would choose Jem because even though his life was falling out from underneath him, he always had a brighter look on life. He always cared for Tessa and to me he was the most bravest yet caring and loving person in the series.
(5) What’s your favorite moment of the day?
Early in the morning when the sun has just risen and it is very calm and quiet outside.
(6) Name something you couldn’t live without.
(7) What’s your favorite word (the language is not important)?
(8) What’s your favorite kind of post to read and/or write?
I love book reviews or book collection posts.
(9) Do you have a specific song that reminds you of a moment in your life? If yes, which one?
(7) Dream home?
(8) If you could live an another era, which would it be?
(9) Has there been a book or movie that has changed your life?
(10) As a kid, what did you want to grow up to be?
(11) Why did you decide to start blogging?
So there are my questions! I can’t wait to read your answers! Here are my nominations:
Creme de la Chic